No, you didn't read that wrong, this dish is a tasty alternative to regular nachos.
What you need:
- 2 small heads cauliflower, chopped
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 c. Colby-Jack, shredded
- Salsa, for serving
- Guacamole, for serving
- Jalapeños or other peppers, for serving
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- To a large baking sheet, add cauliflower.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle all over with salt, cumin, paprika, and chili powder.
- Toss to coat.
- Roast until tender and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Top with cheese and return to oven until melted, 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with your favorite salsa, guacamole, and peppers.