What you need
- 1 package rice noodles
- 1 cup carrot; peeled into slips with a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup spiralized zucchini
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 6 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. tamarind paste
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. powdered ginger
- 1/2 cup water
How to make it
- Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- Shake them dry, then pat them very dry with a paper towel or kitchen towel.
- Use a pair of scissors to snip them into smaller pieces.
- Blend all the sauce ingredients, along with one ½ cup of water, in a blender until smooth.
- Mix the noodles thoroughly with the vegetables and cilantro.
- Add ½ cup of sauce and mix in.
- And more sauce if needed, until the noodles are thoroughly coated with sauce.
- Serve, garnished with cilantro.
Attribution: Recipe based on the Raw Pad Thai recipe from Fork And Beans.
I like rice noodles better than kelp noodles myself, so that is one of the changes.