I love making zucchini noodles, but I wanted something different than the usual, so I went with this recipe.
What you need
- 2 tablespoons of creamy natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of brown rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger root
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 scallions, green and white parts, thinly sliced
- cilantro to flavor
How to make it
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and ginger.
- Shred the zucchini into long “noodles” using a vegetable peeler or spiralizer.
- Add the zucchini noodles to the peanut butter mixture and toss until coated.
- Sprinkle with the scallions, and cilantro to flavor.