Need a fun snack or light meal idea?
I love making this snack, you can of course make the ground beef from scratch, but for speed, I'm posting this 5 minute chili and cheese blend topped nacho-flavored dorito chips.
Fun fact, in some places, this is known as frito pie.
What you need
- 1 can of your favorite canned chili
- 1 bag of your favorite doritos chips
- 2 tablespoons of finely shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
How to make it
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chili for 1 minute on high or until thoroughly heated.
- Squeeze bag of chips to crush slightly
- Cut bag of chips open along top
- Hold open
- Top chips with warm chili
- Mix with fork
- Top with cheese, lettuce and any other taco toppings
- Eat directly from bag