April 24, 2017
This light and tangy slaw combines a crisp mix of cabbage, daikon, carrots and radishes with a bright dressing of rice vinegar and spicy wasabi.
What you need
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 cups very thinly sliced cabbage , preferably Napa
- 2 cups shredded peeled daikon radish (from about 10 ounces)
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 6 radishes , trimmed and thinly sliced
How to make it
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, wasabi and honey.
- Add cabbage, daikon, carrots and radishes, and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend.
- Taste before serving and adjust flavors if necessary.
This slaw is great served with some pulled pork or a nice steak.