Instant Pot Crack Chicken
1 min read • ––– views
This dish is incredible, use it as a dip with pitas, or dig in and eat it as is.
What do you need?
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
ok, How do you make it?
- Place chicken and cream cheese in the instant pot.
- Sprinkle the packet of ranch seasoning over the top.
- Add half a cup of water.
- Set your instant pot to pressure cook on high pressure for 15 minutes. Do a quick release.
- Remove chicken only and shred
- Keep your instant pot on keep warm
- Add chicken back in.
- Add cheese and stir.
- Stir in bacon and enjoy.