Crispy Roasted Shiitake mushrooms
Roger Stringer / January 05, 2017
1 min read • ––– views
Shiitake mushrooms are great for lots of dishes, this is a quick snack that you'll love.
What you need#
- 1 pound Shiitake Mushrooms (stems removed)
- 0.25 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
How to make it#
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean mushrooms by rinsing gently in water and patting dry.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet, gill-side up.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, turn mushrooms, and drizzle with remaining
- 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast mushrooms for 25 minutes.
- Turn mushrooms and continue to roast until larger mushrooms are crisp on edges and smaller ones are crisp throughout, 10-15 minutes more.
- Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature.