Roger Stringer • March 01, 2017
1 min read
This is a classic fried rice recipe that is easy to modify and adjust to your taste.
- 2 cups cold cooked rice (long-grain)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Some vegetables (whatever you can find in fridge)
- Salt and Pepper (to flavor)
- others (try pineapple)
- Preheat the pan over high/medium heat
- Swirl in oil, turn the heat to medium
- optional: add shrimp or meat and stir-fry for about 2 mins
- Add vegetables, cook till tender
- Add rice, stir and toss to mix them up
- Break eggs into the pan and stir.
- You'll find out when it's ready...